Subscribe Us

header ads
header ads

General Knowledge about Pakistan | GK Quiz




General Knowledge about Pakistan


1. Pakistan's first land based ballistic missile was?
a) Rehbar
b) Ababeel
c) Abdali
d) Ghauri-I



2. Which was the first satellite launched by Pakistan?
a) Rehbar
b) Badr-I
c) Ghauri-I
d) Hataf-I



3. Who was the first commander in chief of Pakistan's Navy?
a) Rear Admiral James Wilfred Jefford
b) Vice Admiral Syed Muhammad Ahsan
c) Vice Admiral Afzal Rahman Khan
d) Vice Admiral Haji Mohammad Siddiq



4. Pakistan's first foreign minister was?
a) Muhammad Ali Bogra
b) Malik Feroz Khan Noon
c) Sir Muhammad Zafarullah Khan
d) Aziz Ahmad



5. Pakistan's second constitution was promulgated in?
a) 1956
b) 1963
c) 1973
d) 1962



6. Who was the first commander in chief of Pakistan's Air Force?
a) Air Vice Marshal Allan Perry Keene
b) Air Marshal Asghar Khan
c) Air Marshal Abdul Rahim Khan
d) Air Marshal Noor Khan



7. Pkistan's first DNA test laboratory in Islamabad was established in?
a) 2000
b) 2002
c) 2006
d) 2008



8. Pakistan launched first satellite in?
a) 1980
b) 1990
c) 2002
d) 1970



9. Pakistan launched its first rocket in space was?
a) Ghauri-I
b) Shaheen-I
c) Rehbar-I
d) Hataf-I



10. What is the meaning of Pakistan?
a) Muslim Land
b) Holy Land
c) Desert Land
d) Five rivers Land


Post a Comment

0 Comments